🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


Listen Up Philip


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 24: 04.24.2015

There are times when I feel like I've fucked this entire enterprise by giving out unreasonable scores early on in the process that unnecessarily burden and obfuscate the assessment scale. Like, should I have or should I continue to be so willynilly throwing out "9's" like extra Halloween candy that my thighs DO. NOT. NEED. (Topical reference: check the below calendar date next to the little pencil emoji for when this was written) But Listen Up Pholks, I don't really care. I have warm enough feelings for this one swimming around in the old withered psyche'o'mine, that it's fine. I've seen most of ARP's films and have reviewed a couple of them. For the most part, I'd say my feelings about his work are slightly higher/better than the average critical consensus. There's a brutal so-indie-it-hurts tone to his work (at times) which I totally understand if that's a turnoff for ya. I'm also a cardcarrying Shwartzmanhead so it was kind of my destiny to give this one a 9. The one before this one? Yeah not so much.


CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 23 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 25 ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.