🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


Submarine


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

🎙️ EPISODE 11: 04.11.2015

I guess it's just the 'nature of the biz' that Richard Ayoade, the supremely talented British actor and filmmaker, has only made two features (this and 2013's The Double, the focus of the equally bad Episode 12 of my 'podcast'). For me to comment on these films NOW, so many years removed from last seeing them is, well, not great Bob! (Other than the fact that, yes I recall them being really good if not great–can't we just leave it at that, folks?). I honestly just feel like anything I write here is going to be Lorem ipsum level placeholder shit until I get the chance, if I get the chance (I could get an anvil dropped on my head tomorrow! is that what you want?!) to rewatch them. But, like, I got a lot on my plate dude. I'm trying to defeat this virus, man. I'm out there everyday with my broadsword swatting at the invisible particles in the air, of which I know–I KNOW–be housing the virus in them. Life is tuff. Lemme just say hang in there, I guess.


CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 10 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 12 ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.