🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Home » , , , , , , , » All the Light in the Sky

All the Light in the Sky


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 30: 04.30.2015

The Swanberg Cinematic Universe (SCU) is not for the faint of heart. It's one of the few auteurist collections which is somehow both over and underrated, and also makes me feel ill for having used the word "autuerist" in the first place. There's nary a speck of this film left in my memory; it's gone, y'all! Instead I see a beach, and the South Dakotan coroner from Twin Peaks: The Return. I have no plot. I have some tone: sombre, slight, mimicking the lead's physical appearance in the role. Swanberg has the rare gift where he can make films feel unsure of themselves on purpose. I suppose this is a gift, that and making six films in 2011 alone. In 2011 what was I up to? Ten years ago, man. I'm just so tired all of the damn time now. I wonder if I felt the same way then?


CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 29 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 31 ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.