🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Home » , , , , , » Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief

Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 29: 04.29.2015

I feel like it's my duty to periodically remind you, dear listener/reader/friend, what a goddam chore it is for me to write these blurbs to correspond with Episodes 1-184 (podcasts recorded between 2015-2019). Ya see, I didn't write anything down back then! I just hit play and recorded, on average, about ten minutes of "critique." And those scare quotes are earned; somewhere in my mind I was doing a kind of On Cinema gag here, even if at the forefront I was both Siskel and Ebert. Those who can't, teach? Yet I somehow can't TEACH my mind to leave this part of the page blank, to let the talking be enough. Anyway, this is a real good doc on the freaks who do Scientology, and Gibney has made a whole slew of great nonfiction films over the years, many of which (Enron, Gonzo, Catching Hell...) I've seen and really enjoyed. He also did the recent COVID one (Totally Under Control) that people were talking about. He's good!


CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 28 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 30 ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.