🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


Happy Christmas


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

🎙️ EPISODE 3: 04.02.2015

I can remember really enjoying this at the time, over five years ago now. The early episodes of this show were called "Watching Movies on My iPhone 6 Whilst Climbing the Gym Stairmaster" because I would often do just that. I think of the world now and how what's changed hasn't so much changed for me; I'd long since canceled my gym membership before the pandemic, become more of a shut-in (lol), etc etc. I recall thinking this was one of the better Swanberg films, less mumbling more more, at the time. Not sure how any of his films would hold up for me now. I might feel exactly the same. Some things never really change.


CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 2 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 4 ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.