🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


Lucy


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 27: 04.27.2015

In the begininng of this review when I go "Lucy I'm home" ...ah, yeah, I'm thinking that holds up (#comedy). The only other interesting thing about this movie is that for a long time it was the impetus for something I would call "The Lucy Line"–a ~5(outta 10) scored movie that was right at the threshold of whether or not I could, IN GOOD FAITH, recommend. Because I haven't seen it in half a decade now, I don't really know what exactly was so damn polarizing specifically, but I can still sense it: that feeling that the movie you are watching is just hitting the exact combination of stupid, beautiful, bloated, surreal, stilted, boring, serene (I imagine most of the Marvel movies would probably hit these notes for me, though I wouldn't know teehee).

In baseball they have "The Mendoza Line" but it's not quite like that. That line just delineates the shitty and the truly abhorrent. There's nothing quite like "The Lucy Line" but, godwilling, I am home.


CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 26 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 28 ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.