🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


12 Years a Slave


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 26: 04.26.2015

Well here I am writing this review in the year 2021 like some kind of returned creature from the future; cowering, unable to form of the words to describe such atrocities I've witnessed in the land beyond, I say this to you dear reader: of what I remember, of any movie, of anything, is–at best–immaterial. The current plight here on December 45th, 2020, is some kind of unavoidable stain. Your eyes can't be diverted. It is a mustard stain from collar down to navel like a collosal gash of yellow blood. My sympathies run rampant in these uncertain times and as they stumble, still outpaced by an anger with nowhere to go, sprinting uncontrollably, I worry... History, they say, repeats. Though never a carbon copy and we'll knowingly warp our brains so that its barely recongizable.


CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 25 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 27 ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.