🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


Hard Eight


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

🎙️ EPISODE 4: 04.03.2015

🎙️ EPISODE 445: 04.14.2022
As I post these very early episodes, for which I never wrote a corresponding review at the time, I will likely sound like a broken record: my memory is trash. How do I write about Hard Eight a half-decade removed from my only time watching it? and that five-minute recording I can barely make sense of? WTF. I can't even visualize what Philip Seymour Hoffman looks like in that clip I played; I just played it from the screen to the mic––I didn't even bother to properly extract the audio from the file. Amateur hour. But here we are nonetheless. Another burden. Self-imposed. All my hobbies feel like punishments. That's where my head's at. What's next?
UPDATE 2022 (Episode 445): I rewatched this during my refresher series on PTA and I came away thinking about the same I guess. It's not a HARD EIGHT, but a LOW EIGHT. Hahahaha get it?? IDK man.

🄿🄰🅁🅃 🄾🄵 🄼🄾🅅🄸🄴🄹🄴🄵🄵.🄲🄾🄼'🅂 🄿🄰🅄🄻 🅃🄷🄾🄼🄰🅂 🄰🄽🄳🄴🅁🅂🄾🄽 🄳🄸🅁🄴🄲🅃🄾🅁 🄵🄾🄲🅄🅂

CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 3 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 5 ⫸

CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 444 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 446A ⫸

Hard Eight (originally titled Sydney) is a 1996 American crime film written and directed by Paul Thomas Anderson in his feature directorial debut. It stars Philip Baker Hall, John C. Reilly, Gwyneth Paltrow and Samuel L. Jackson. It was released on January 20, 1996.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.