🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Home » , , , , , , , » The LEGO Ninjago Movie

The LEGO Ninjago Movie


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 330: 02.23.2021

Have you seen this? Have you heard the news? Movies are back! Finally, the United States of America has conquered the Coronavirus!!! (crowd goes wild)

I saw this in a real-ass movie theater with my real-ass kids along with about a dozen or so other folks and their kin alike. You can rent out entire AMC theaters now to watch not-new movies for the low low price of $99.99–a steal AND a bargain, if you ask me. We brought our 1.5yo boy along which I would never do under 'normal' circumstances but seeing as how we were among friends watching an old movie to begin we thought what the hell let's let this Tasmanian devil out of the cage.
Which is to say, did I catch every second of this movie? No I did not. Is it one of the best children's movies ever made? Sure. I'm not kidding, Justin Theroux's voice performance in this one is a marvel. LoL funny stuff

So, I'm giving this landmark film a 9 both for being both a good kids flick and for acting as my entry point back into THE CINEMA after a nearly 12-month in-person absence. God bless, THE MOVIES. Long live, THE MOVIES!!!

CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 329 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 331 ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.