🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Home » , , , , , » Heaven's Gate: The Cult of Cults

Heaven's Gate: The Cult of Cults


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 337: 03.05.2021
My unofficial position on whether or not I review "TV shows" on this website (and on The Movie Review Show) is they have to be great. Not good, great. Or really bad an interesting way, or... Ultimately, the real rule is "I do whatever the BLEEP I wanna" cuz I'm the boss in addition to being the Host with the Most™. But, dear reader and friend (I think I can call you my friend at this point), for the most part, just so we're clear, that movies are anything and anything can be a movie. So with that said, this Maximum HBO presentation of a CNN & Stitcher (seriously) production is way better than I thought it would be. The 'streaming service docuseries' as a thing onto itself has become something of a dime a' dozen proposal, but Heaven's Gate: The Cult of Cult rises above the fray. It's the definitive record of that whole deal, as far as I'm concerned. And what better praise can you give a documentary?


CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 336 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 337 ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.