🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


Dogman


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 544: 08.31.22

This Italian "inspires by true events" crime thriller had my BPM raging in the final act. It's been awhile since I found myself so viscerally rooting for a protagonist to win, but that's where I was during the epic multi-part sequence of Marcello (the "dogman") vs. Simone (the ruthless town bully/thug). In hindsight this movie poster on the left sort of gives things away, doesn't it? Anyway, don't look at the movie poster. Even though I'm pretty sure you already did. Shit, probably shouldn't have even mentioned the movie poster. Now you're studying it. Ah well, too bad my delete button is broken on this keyboard. There's only moving forward. I'm sorry. This is a HIGH 9, and one of the best films of 2018, no doubt.
CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 543 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 545 ⫸

Dogman is a 2018 Italian crime drama film inspired by real events involving Er Canaro, and directed by Matteo Garrone. It was selected to compete for the Palme d'Or at the 2018 Cannes Film Festival. At Cannes, Marcello Fonte won the award for Best Actor. Although selected as the Italian entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 91st Academy Awards, it was not nominated. It was released on May 16, 2018.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.