MOVIE #1,447 • 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 • 03.18.24 Mark, facing the camera and wearing a bike helmet announces, "the Beatles, for real this time...

Home » , , , , » ob-la-di on my head

ob-la-di on my head

MOVIE #1,447 • 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 • 03.18.24
Mark, facing the camera and wearing a bike helmet announces, "the Beatles, for real this time, part 3." He begins to sing a parody song unlike any your familiar with: "sometimes in the morning my mom puts on my helmet because I fall on my head / ob-la-di ob-la-da that is life hahaha." He pauses to laugh, acknowledging the absurdity and meaningless of this whole affair, of everything. The song concludes on an autogiographical note, "my mother's name is Mary, she married Jim they had a child named Mark / ob-la-di ob-la-da that's my life hahaha."



"ob-la-di on my head" (Mark Baumer, 2007)

Welcome to...



CHRONOLOGICALLY
⫷ MOVIE #1,446 - (YOU ARE HERE) - MOVIE #1,448 ⫸

Mark Baumer (December 19, 1983 – January 21, 2017) was an American writer, adventurer, and environmental activist. I am attempting to form a canon around his work as a filmmaker. This was released on December 20, 2007.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.