🍿🍿🍿


The Station Agent


🍿🍿🍿

🎙️ EPISODE 6: 04.05.2015

I gave this one kind of a comically harsh review at the time, seeing as how it's sitting pretty on the aggregates (94% at RT, 7.6 at IMDb). It's also listed as a dramedy on all the major sites although I don't recall it being the slightest bit funny. I have a sense that it deserves the low score I've given it based solely on how absolutely forgettable it feels. What do you do when you watch movies? Do you try to cling to moments? Not even the shared experience of New Jersey and my mutual, though far more abstract love of trains could salvage my relationship with The Station Agent. All pandering aside, that's the real issue, perhaps.


CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 5 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 7 ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.