🍿🍿🍿🍿


World War Z


🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 8: 04.07.2015

Sometimes a movie doesn't jive. On paper, this had the makings of something I would've enjoyed more than I apparently did: I like zombies, I like Brad Pitt, I (in theory) like CGI zombie waves. But the only thing I can recall about this was that it was truly boring and the CGI zombie waves looked stupid and not cool.

Also, listen up folks: when it comes to me writing reviews for films I saw one time five years ago... this is about the level you can expect on average. I'm not relistening to these podcasts (I can't put myself through the torture of listening to my former self over and over again). Maybe one day I'll rewatch World War Z, but honestly, probably not. So it's forever a "4" whether it deserves to be or not.


CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 7 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 9 ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.