🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


The Center of the World


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 300: 01.24.2021 *Review starts @ ~ 2:30:50

The plot of this movie is totally stupid and it has the lady actress who became Vincent Chase's agent in Entourage, and she is not incredibly good at acting. I think it was better that I broke it up into installments. The first time I stopped the movie because I was tired. And the second time was because I had to leave my house to go somewhere. The third time, the movie just ended.

This is basically your very average indie movie. If you just can't get enough indie movies in your life–if you are like Mr. Indie Movie Fanatic–your grade will probably be higher than mine. I thought it was funny that Molly Parker's stripper character was also a drummer in an alt-indie band. The one scene of her playing drums was unintentionally funny.


*** part of THE BIG EPISODE 300 EXTRAVAGANZA wherein I reviewed 36 movies, mostly live reads of critiques I wrote between 2009-2012. The finished product above is a highly edited version of the truly embarrassing one that was read during the five-hour podcast recording. I guess this is growing up. ***

THE 36 MOVIES REVIEWED DURING EPISODE 300
30 MINUTES OR LESS • ALEX BAG: UNTITLED FALL '95 • AWAY WE GO • BEASTS OF THE SOUTHERN WILD • BEING ELMO • BORAT SUBSEQUENT MOVIEFILM • THE BROTHERS SOLOMON • A BUCKET OF BLOOD •
THE CAMPAIGN • THE CENTER OF THE WORLD • CHRISTMAS ON MARS • THE CHRISTMAS TREE • CRAZY, STUPID, LOVE. • (500) DAYS OF SUMMER • A FIELD IN ENGLAND • FUNNY PEOPLE • GET HIM TO THE GREEK • GIGANTIC (A TALE OF TWO JOHNS) • INCEPTION • JEFF, WHO LIVES AT HOME • LEAVE NO TRACE • MAN ON WIRE • MIDNIGHT IN PARIS • MONEYBALL • MOON • MUTUAL APPRECIATION • POM WONDERFUL PRESENTS: THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER SOLD • RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APES • SLEEPWALK WITH ME • SOME DRINKING IMPLIED • TIM AND ERIC'S BILLION DOLLAR MOVIE • TRANSIT • TO ROME WITH LOVE • THE WICKER MAN • WINTER'S BONE • YOUTH IN REVOLT


CHRONOLOGICALLY
⫷ EPISODE 300S - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 300U ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.