🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


The Center of the World


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 300: 01.24.2021 *Review starts @ ~ 2:30:50

The plot of this movie is totally stupid and it has the lady actress who became Vincent Chase's agent in Entourage, and she is not incredibly good at acting. I think it was better that I broke it up into installments. The first time I stopped the movie because I was tired. And the second time was because I had to leave my house to go somewhere. The third time, the movie just ended.

This is basically your very average indie movie. If you just can't get enough indie movies in your life–if you are like Mr. Indie Movie Fanatic–your grade will probably be higher than mine. I thought it was funny that Molly Parker's stripper character was also a drummer in an alt-indie band. The one scene of her playing drums was unintentionally funny.


*** part of THE BIG EPISODE 300 EXTRAVAGANZA wherein I reviewed 36 movies, mostly live reads of critiques I wrote between 2009-2012. The finished product above is a highly edited version of the truly embarrassing one that was read during the five-hour podcast recording. I guess this is growing up. ***

THE 36 MOVIES REVIEWED DURING EPISODE 300
30 MINUTES OR LESSALEX BAG: UNTITLED FALL '95AWAY WE GOBEASTS OF THE SOUTHERN WILDBEING ELMOBORAT SUBSEQUENT MOVIEFILMTHE BROTHERS SOLOMONA BUCKET OF BLOOD
THE CAMPAIGNTHE CENTER OF THE WORLDCHRISTMAS ON MARSTHE CHRISTMAS TREE • CRAZY, STUPID, LOVE. • (500) DAYS OF SUMMERA FIELD IN ENGLANDFUNNY PEOPLEGET HIM TO THE GREEKGIGANTIC (A TALE OF TWO JOHNS) • INCEPTIONJEFF, WHO LIVES AT HOMELEAVE NO TRACEMAN ON WIREMIDNIGHT IN PARISMONEYBALLMOONMUTUAL APPRECIATIONPOM WONDERFUL PRESENTS: THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER SOLDRISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APESSLEEPWALK WITH ME • SOME DRINKING IMPLIEDTIM AND ERIC'S BILLION DOLLAR MOVIETRANSITTO ROME WITH LOVETHE WICKER MANWINTER'S BONEYOUTH IN REVOLT


CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 300S - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 300U ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.